sábado, 22 de março de 2008

I'd rather go blind - Etta James


(...)Whoo, so you see, I love you so much

That I don't wanna watch you leave me, baby

Most of all, I just don't, I just don't wanna be free, no


Whoo, whoo, I was just, I was just, I was just

Sittin here thinkin', of your kiss and your warm embrace, yeah

When the reflection in the glass that I held to my lips now, baby

Revealed the tears that was on my face, yeah(...)



I'd rather be with you... but nothing we do is enough for each other. Why cannot we forget about expectations? Why do we have to ask more than the other one can give? You know, I feared that someday you would "return me to my family" if I didn't "give you the children" you wanted so dearly... The idea of missing you was pure torture, but to be rejected by you intolerable. NO matter what: I DO love you! - If, anytime, you send me that air ticket again, don't you ever doubt, I 'm simply packing my things and moving with you even if Brasília is our location to be!

Nenhum comentário: